Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Funfetti Cupcakes



I made these a few weeks ago for the bartenders' last night of quiz.  Aren't they adorable?  The cupcakes, I mean.  Pictures of our favorite bartenders are pretty rare, so how would you know if they're adorable... 

Anyway, I was running low on time and ended up making these from a mix.  I know, I know, mixes are the easy way out.  But I made the frosting from scratch, and then I put sprinkles on top.  So that's something, right?  I love making buttercream frosting, can I tell you that?  Because it's true.

Lucky for us, the last night of quiz coincided with the boys' last Thursday of work.  I ended up being out of town the next few weeks for work, and missed out on quiz night.  So, as a tribute to the super fun times we had on Thursday nights, I'm posting some of the "artwork" that Anna included with our quiz sheets.  She's got talent, that roommate of mine.

Devin's birthday, naturally.

Seriously, this describes us perfectly.

To really understand this, you have to look at our answer to one of the questions...

I don't even know anymore.  But there's a dolphin!

She illustrated the songs. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment